Monday, July 12, 2010

Scattered Expressions

How can I begin to gather expressions, emotions, and thoughts?

Talking seems to get make me the cause of "drama". How can expressing my pain, confusion or any other feelings then? I have to keep things in to save the hearts of others. Then who saves my heart.

When your best friend has told you that all you do is cause drama, or cause pain. How do you view yourself, when all you have tried to do is help or be there. Albeit I am not saying that things I have done - not feeling that it was going to cause a problem - haven't done just that. And yes I take those responsibilities.

Letting them pour out their problems, concerns and worries along with the their joys and happy moments. You give the best you can back, offer positive words and hugs. Everything you can to make it easier or better for them. Offering words of comfort, ideas to help, anything.

But do you know how much your heart breaks when you voice your concerns, fears, worries and you hear "I'm sorry, I don't know what to say." and nothing else. Make it feel like what you are saying doesn't matter to try and find the words. It makes it hard to share with them. Though you still have the want to include them, hear what they think...even though it seems to never come.
I can't stop being there for them, I am their friend. I am supposed to be what they need of me. But sometimes I worry I give too much of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment